In order to keep this Japan Town Parking website in operation, we are currently providing advertising opportunities. Here, we offer a number of advertising packages. This includes:
If you would like to become a contributor or write for us, you can write an interesting article on home improvement and place your website link within the content. We are currently accepting guest post but please stick to the guidelines. If we feel your article is spammy then we will refuse it. We have hundreds of visitors every month to our site. Many of them will be diverted to your site and may become prospective customers.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Must be unique and engaging
- Between 600 – 1,000 words
- Include an image or video (must credit image)
- Don’t say anything false
- English language only using correct grammar
If you sell any home improvement, DIY decorating or crafting products, then you can sponsor our events and promote your site or shop.
Product giveaways are a very effective way of driving high traffic to your site or shop. Send us the product you would like to offer so that we can review it and include an opinion in the giveaway post. It includes:
- Prime placement on the blog including detailed product and business information. It also includes links directly to your site.
- Social media coverage on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- The giveaway post will be visible for the lifetime of the blog.
- Approximately 30,000 page views per month.
- Products offered should have a retail value of at least $50.
- We limit giveaways to 2-3 sponsors every month and will run the giveaway for 4 days.
- Write to us for learning more about the giveaways.
We offer banner ads in three sizes. The sizes are 125 X 125 px, 300 X 125 px, and 300 X 250 px. Please, email us for pricing.
Please write to us giving detail about your company and let us know what type of ad you want to place here. Thank you for your interest with us.
If you would like to submit an article or place a banner ad please use the contact form or email: eddie [at] japantownparking.com